3 Times You Might Need Help from a Marketing Automation Specialist
A lot of businesses are lost when it comes to marketing automation…
Here at Stampwood we have worked with many companies who are using their marketing automation as a glorified email client because they haven’t taken the time to understand what you can achieve with a fully integrated platform.
Marketing automation specialists can help you with everything marketing automation – from the initial setup of a system, to content and campaign creation. They have an in-depth understanding of marketing automation’s capabilities and limitations and understand that each company has different needs depending on their size, budget and goals. They share best practice and make sure companies see the best return from their marketing automation investment.
By managing marketing automation activities internally, you:
- May miss out, or hit common marketing automation pitfalls due to the limited level of experience available
- Will be left with a knowledge gap should your main user leave
By hiring a marketing automation specialist, you:
- Extend the knowledge of your team and immediately input best practices
- Get your marketing automation systems up and running quickly and smoothly
- Avoid common marketing automation pitfalls
- Ensure your systems are integrated correctly
- Keep up to date on new features
- Mitigate risks associated with employee turnover
Do any of these 3 situations sound familiar?…
You need a little extra help maintaining your marketing automation strategy?
Your main marketing automation user leaving?
You require some help setting up your marketing automation solution?
1. You need a little extra help maintaining your marketing automation strategy?
Perhaps you’ve got a solid marketing automation solution, but when it comes time to execute, you just don’t have staff members who have the time to produce content and execute campaigns along with meetings, trade shows, and all the other tasks on their plates?
Marketing automation experts can:
- Create the content and run the campaigns on your editorial calendar
- Set up a mentoring service to ensure that the staff continue to evolve in their use of the system
To be most effective, it can be helpful to plan a marketing strategy and rough editorial calendar internally before you contract with an agency.
In addition, a several-month trial run with an agency can help you determine how successful the effort is, and whether it may be worth investing in a full-time employee to assist with marketing automation.
2. Your main marketing automation user leaving?
Oh no! Your marketing automation manager just put in her two-week notice!..
…and to make things worse, since so many companies have made marketing automation a staple in their toolset so quickly, and because it’s a new industry, it’s a nightmare trying to find a decent replacement.
Well a marketing automation agency can fill that gap.
When possible, it’s important to bring in the agency while your employee is still working as it’s important to give a clear picture of the company’s overall voice so that it can develop appropriate content and campaigns to meet your goals.
Many agencies are willing to step in for a set duration, which can be much more fruitful than hiring a temporary employee who is likely to be on the hunt for a full-time job.
3. You require some help setting up your marketing automation solution?
So you’d like to implement a successful marketing automation solution, and you want to see results as quickly as possible, but just don’t have the extra resources or skillset to get it up and running?…and you certainly don’t want to have to hire a full-time marketing automation employee.
Instead you can pay a retainer to a marketing automation specialist and gain a perfect marketing automation solution that can be customized to meet your company’s diverse and evolving needs.
Marketing automation experts have a wide skill set and can assist with planning your online marketing strategy as well as help with the production of content to get your strategy off the ground.
A marketing automation specialist can:
- Come up with an agreed plan for execution
- Help with all the ‘one off’ technical parts of implementing automation
- Have your staff trained in day to day functions
Because your marketing strategy may evolve quickly, an agency gives you the ability to tap into a pool of talent that can be scaled to meet your company’s demand.
If properly planned, implemented and utilised, a marketing automation solution allows you to be far more strategic in how you target your potential buyers. Involving a marketing automation expert in that plan will guarantee you see the best return.