A marketing automation system allows you to manage and track all your marketing efforts and results in one place. Not only does this save you time, it also consolidates all your marketing data – achieving a 360 degree view of your contacts. Only then can we see exactly how an individual or company is engaging with our marketing efforts and deliver them the personalised content that will improve their customer experience and encourage them to buy.With marketing automation, the marketing team has tools to automate lead nurturing workflows that are designed to maintain and deepen relationships with prospects over the long term. Messages are sent over time, across a range of channels, based on prospect behaviours and predefined campaign steps. There is even the ability to precisely micro-segment your database and target only the relevant contacts. This generates well-qualified leads that have displayed actual buying intent.In today’s world Marketing professionals are under immense pressure to justify significant program and headcount investments. Marketing automation brings all your data into a single actionable set of reports and helps you to optimise your marketing investments:The ability to run A/B tests helps your company to learn what works over time, allowing you to optimise your marketing efforts.Marketing automation allows you to see which marketing campaigns are directly affecting revenue. As a result you can spend your money where it’s proven to work best.Marketing automation provides the system of record for all your marketing information.Marketing automation will help you understand how leads are moving through your sales and marketing funnel.
- Focus on the right customers
- Develop relationships before prospects are ready to make a purchase
- Engage at the right time
- Scale personalised interactions with each prospect
- Engage in personalised and interactive multi-channel dialogues with their prospects and customers
- Capture data about, analyse and respond to consumer behaviour – both online and offline
- Closely integrate marketing activities and information with sales to create a seamless experience for buyers