The marketing automation is equivalent to products more than 3 times the price and should be looked at by anyone looking for value to link to their SalesForce system.
The system also includes in the price a CRM system geared around the needs of sales people.
The CRM and marketing automation makes a great lead to order system.
Lead capture automation – captures all leads across all online and offline sources
Lead Nurturing – tracks and nurtures them to become sales ready
Sales Acceleration – helps sales people identify and follow-up the leads they can close
Analytics – provides deep analytics that gives insights on what is working and what needs to improve.
Typical price for Standard edition with 25,000 contacts is around £350/month
There is also the Basic edition from £130/month or the Enterprise edition with 100k contacts from around £850/month
- You’re debating whether LeadSquared is a good fit for your company
- You need more leads
- You’re thinking about using marketing automation
- You feel like you have no control over your website
- Your current cost per lead is too high
- You want better use of sales peoples time on prospects most likely to close
The program (on site and remote) covers:
Kick Off Planning Meeting
- Importing data from your existing database including Outlook and Act!
- Configuring CRM fields to track the data you need
- Creating workflows for lead nurturing*
- User training
- Defining security profiles and user access permissions
- Adding new CRM entities that will manage all of your processes*
Configuring Drop Down Lists
Technical set up (for email delivery and web tracking etc.)
Linking users to Outlook
Set up email templates for sales use*
* Typical price includes:
- up to 20 custom fields
- 3 email templates
- 1 lead nurture workflow with 5 main steps
- On Site training – 2 half days – up to 5 users at same time.
The price for more LeadSquared services will depend on exact need.