[vc_row][vc_column][ultimate_heading main_heading=”LeadSquared is the best value Marketing Automation (and CRM) Platform we have reviewed. ” main_heading_color=”#e5007d” heading_tag=”h3″][/ultimate_heading][vc_empty_space height=”40px”][vc_empty_space height=”60px”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]LeadSquared is the best value for money marketing automation platform we have reviewed. We have developed our LeadSquared services offering to encourage take up of this platform.
The marketing automation is equivalent to products more than 3 times the price and should be looked at by anyone looking for value to link to their SalesForce system.
The system also includes in the price a CRM system geared around the needs of sales people.
The CRM and marketing automation makes a great lead to order system.
Lead capture automation – captures all leads across all online and offline sources
Lead Nurturing – tracks and nurtures them to become sales ready
Sales Acceleration – helps sales people identify and follow-up the leads they can close
Analytics – provides deep analytics that gives insights on what is working and what needs to improve.
Typical price for Standard edition with 25,000 contacts is around £350/month
There is also the Basic edition from £130/month or the Enterprise edition with 100k contacts from around £850/month
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”70px”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_empty_space][vc_single_image image=”39384″ img_size=”full”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space][ultimate_heading main_heading=”We can help you if:” main_heading_color=”#e5007d”][/ultimate_heading][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space]
- You’re debating whether LeadSquared is a good fit for your company
- You need more leads
- You’re thinking about using marketing automation
- You feel like you have no control over your website
- Your current cost per lead is too high
- You want better use of sales peoples time on prospects most likely to close
The program (on site and remote) covers:
Kick Off Planning Meeting
- Importing data from your existing database including Outlook and Act!
- Configuring CRM fields to track the data you need
- Creating workflows for lead nurturing*
- User training
- Defining security profiles and user access permissions
- Adding new CRM entities that will manage all of your processes*
Configuring Drop Down Lists
Technical set up (for email delivery and web tracking etc.)
Linking users to Outlook
Set up email templates for sales use*
* Typical price includes:
- up to 20 custom fields
- 3 email templates
- 1 lead nurture workflow with 5 main steps
- On Site training – 2 half days – up to 5 users at same time.
The price for more LeadSquared services will depend on exact need.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]